Your max depth!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Narc'ed much?
About narcosis ? Yes, but it's necessary to train.

In Switzerland, there are many deep lakes and deep landscapes are spectacular and lunar, this is way, we dive deep, but 230 feet with air is dangerous and I prefer to stop to 200 feet.

I recently did a 14 minute dive to 244 feet, 10 minutes at that depth, with our team dive using 15/51, in an alpine lake at 6229 feet altitude and 39 degf. END was 108 ft assuming oxygen is narcotic at those depths.

What is your max depth to date?

Deepest ever in cold water 135', warm water 120'

What is the deepest you are willing to go?

Now? 60-80 feet is where I prefer to dive. I will go deeper but it's gotta be something good to see.
Ber :lilbunny:

I recently did a 14 minute dive to 244 feet, 10 minutes at that depth, with our team dive using 15/51, in an alpine lake at 6229 feet altitude and 39 degf. END was 108 ft assuming oxygen is narcotic at those depths.

Oxygen is not narcotic, END is 102, and EAD is 86.

Diving deep, just to go deep is dumb in my opinion. The only reason I've dove deep was to see something cool, like a wreck or a cool wall dive. Deco sucks, so it had better be for something cool to see.

The deepest was 270ft off of Catalina to check out a plane wreck.

Diving deep, just to go deep is dumb in my opinion. The only reason I've dove deep was to see something cool, like a wreck or a cool wall dive.
Why is going deep to go deep dumb? Pls elaborate. It must be equally dumb as it is to just go see something? I am not sure I understand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom