Your max depth!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Narcosis depends on a lot of things. Especially your body make up. But the more experienced you are with handling getting drunk, you will be able to handle your narcosis better.

I could handle my narcosis quite well then! :shelli:

233 ft. on air at "Old Blue" in Bonaire.

Bonaire is a great place to do that sort of thing!

BDSC

65 feet. I dont like going below 70. not ready for deep dives.

107ft .... In Sardinia on the KT II wreck (WWII German boat) during my AOWD deep dive cert.

I have a pic of it... but I need 5 posts to use URL's...

275 feet in Bonaire. Two guys had dropped to 200 feet and run out of air coming back up. They ended up dropping their gear and doing an ESA. I went back down after their gear which was sitting on the bottom at 275. Using only regular air and a stashed pair of super 80s hanging at 30 feet for my decomp stop. The dive ended up taking 4 hours 22 minutes. That is when both dive computers told me I was safe and I exited.
So far way beyond my comfort zone it ain't worth thinking about. No dives like that for me, nothing there worth missing my kids grow up.

43msw (~140'), though I'm planning on visiting a wreck in 46msw (~150') this weekend :D It seems that narcosis affects me in that I check my gauges every 30 seconds. That's probably not a bad thing.

Deep enough...

97 feet, wall dive in Grand Cayman. will go deeper as needed.

136 feet...at the local quarry. Everyone was right; there's nothing on the bottom but Budweiser fish, Miller fish, and Coors fish :)

Back
Top Bottom