Your job............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a Geologist, currently working in the oil industry. Starting grad school next year to further my studies in marine geology and see where that takes me!!

RHM,

I like both of the prosecuting attorneys who prosecute my citations. I have respected all of the ones I have worked with. They have all been good people.

TwoBit

TwoBitTxn:
RHM,

I like both of the prosecuting attorneys who prosecute my citations. I have respected all of the ones I have worked with. They have all been good people.

TwoBit

...motioning to TwoBit...PSST! Come here!

...whispering in his ear...Gee, TwoBit! This guy is new! Don't run him off by telling him that you respect attornies!

:eyebrow:

Software Support Engineer for Microsoft, have supported Access, Windows, IIS, VB, SQL, Commerce Server

Kenny, first and foremost, this is a scuba forum; not only do each of us have something to contribute, I'll bet that this question was asked mainly to help us Netizens get to know each other a little better. Second, I'm replying because as someone who's been in the technical training (mind improvement) business for many years, it troubles me a bit to hear someone feel stupid based on job titles. As a dealership GM, you surely had success in supervision, mechanics, finances, and people skills. Third, I can assure you that if you know how to use a turn signal out there in Brownwood traffic, you're obviously not as stupid as hundreds of thousands of Dallas drivers. :)

WaterWayne:
Kenny, first and foremost, this is a scuba forum; not only do each of us have something to contribute, I'll bet that this question was asked mainly to help us Netizens get to know each other a little better. Second, I'm replying because as someone who's been in the technical training (mind improvement) business for many years, it troubles me a bit to hear someone feel stupid based on job titles. As a dealership GM, you surely had success in supervision, mechanics, finances, and people skills. Third, I can assure you that if you know how to use a turn signal out there in Brownwood traffic, you're obviously not as stupid as hundreds of thousands of Dallas drivers. :)
Sorry, I guess I should have used a smillie in my post as it was a bad attempt at a little humor. I am very very good at what i do and enjoy it very much. As far as the bad drivers in the metroplex goes I do believe that they are worse than even the ones in Houston. I wonder why I do not see more wrecks than I do when we venture over there.

yep, that's the one..... so who do you work for? my name is Maria Chapman, yours?

Will reply to yr mssg in a week.... off to do some caving in Akumal :)

maria

Back
Top Bottom