Your job............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo:
Have you ever told the story of your Barracuda fight here on Scubaboard? I would be interested to read it if you have. Thanks! (Never met a real Barracuda Fighter before...)

Foo

Hi, Foo

Can't say much about the fight. It was almost a one punch knockout!

I made a number of detailed posts some time back under Marine Life. Use "Barracuda Attack" to do a search in that forum. You'll find a pretty complete story.

I think I'll ask Dee to move all the posts I made to Accidents and Incidents, where it probably belongs. That forum was not used at the time of the original posts.

Regards,

Here's the link to your story... http://scubaboard.com/t33429.html

Actually it was a Marine encounter more than a dive accident

Well, I'm a Web Developer that has to put up with all IT operations. My Boss owns an At home business but has about a dozen employees because he is too cheap to rent office space. or pay me enough.
So if anyone out there can find a Web Developer a REAL job. i would greatly appreciate it.

steleehin:
maintenance diver sea world san antonio
Thats the best job I've seen out of all of them.

Me, I've been in the military for 14 years. Officially, I'm, a combat medic, but have training in various other things also.

Design electrical systems for Space Station Mock-ups at Johnson Space Center.

But really a jack of all trades;

Worked as an EE designing semiconductor chips, also as a ME building high-speed automated equipment for a medical supply company, a Civil Engineer doing LAN installations and facility upgrades for a Gov't contracting service and currently employed as a "Human Development Engineer" :eyebrow: with a medical device manufacturer that makes breast implants.

Well, at least it's not rocket science...

I've done many things: economics degree but worked in airlines, travel management, upstream oil, freight forwarding; latest one was in the energy trading industry for a german company..... Nativenarcosis, maybe I have met you? Whatever I end up doing when I grow up has to pay for my diving, traveling, and snowboarding :)

Elementary PE teacher (Coach Roper). I get to play dodgeball with kids and they pay me for that!! Also teach scuba on the side.

sharkdiver00:
I've done many things: economics degree but worked in airlines, travel management, upstream oil, freight forwarding; latest one was in the energy trading industry for a german company..... Nativenarcosis, maybe I have met you? Whatever I end up doing when I grow up has to pay for my diving, traveling, and snowboarding :)

That german company wouldn't have been RWE?? I cannot think of many German trading shops...

Back
Top Bottom