Your job............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:crafty: After 25 years with Verizon, the last 7 years in North Richland Hills, I decided it was time for a career change. I now live in Islamorada Florida (you know the Keys). I teach all levels of Scuba and get to drive the dive boat.
My next dive is today at 8:30 AM and the fools are going to pay me to dive.

Looking over this post I remember some of your names. Tropigal and I used to live at CSSP during the summer with Grapevine Scuba. Wish you all were here. :wink:

Retired Air Force (20 years) Currently work as a Technical Support Engineer for a healthcare company. Boring as hell but pays well.

I fly MD-11 aircraft internationally. Been flying for thirty two years. Best advice ever given was by a high school guidance counselor. "You will never be an airline pilot". I walked out of her office and said "Watch me". Worst word in the English language.

Weird... I was a aircraft mechanic (years ago) in San Diego, CA. and built the top 1/3 of these aircrafts! Have yet to fly in one though...

As for job.... just like most of us... I work for dive trips! (and back to college to finish a degree finially!!)

Bassist/ Bandleader (14 yrs) along with real world gig as Retail Sales Manager for Omaha Steaks (4 yrs). Dreaming of owning bed and breakfast in tropical dive location. Like everyone else I'm sure.

How did I miss this thread? Wow... I think it is probably one of the most interesting ones I've read. Even though I already know many of you folks I learned some interesting new things ! Ya'll Rule !! :wink:

Me ~~~
I'm a Watchmaker and have been for 24 years. For 10 years I had a retail jewelry/watch store in Weatherford,Tx. For the last 14 I've been the Watchmaking Instructor at the Texas Institute of Jewelry Technology at Paris Junior College in Paris, Texas. It's one of only 9 places in America and the only place in Texas to learn the trade. I do consulting and on the side and I design and make one of a kind watch cases.

Work in Client Services area of major insurance company here in Dallas. Boring and stressful at the same time. Travel a bit so bank up those air miles.

Been working there forever so have lots of vacation. Dive, save money, buy some toys, dive, save some money, dive......you know the drill.

Geophysicist - Seismic data processing for oil exploration

I work for American Eagle airlines as a baggage handler by day @ aircraftcleaner/waxer by night, i ebay alot buying and selling, do handyman work when i can but enjoy life to the fullest

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom