Your Goal for 2008??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teach less, and finally take a bit of a sabbatical (June 30, 2008)

See far less stupidity among cave divers. I'd like to see new cave divers who can successfully complete a CLEAN cave dive.

See that a least a few other cave instructors out there are still teaching the etiquette of cave diving.

Hmm... probably means I should spend more time in the woods diving with my husband and less time at "the usual suspsects."

See far less stupidity among cave divers. I'd like to see new cave divers who can successfully complete a CLEAN cave dive.

*sigh*, I'm trying.... I really am.

2008 goal is the same for the past 15 years....that my wife would fall in love with scuba and get certified so we could dive together......Hey "08" could be the year....and i still can dream!!!!

I would love to have more adventures with the great friends and dive buddies I have met on Scubaboard. I would also like to get my first stamp on my new passport and take my first trip out of the country and go diving. I want to do alot more diving in 2008 also. I hope the seas will be more cooperative than they were this year.

I invite you to Roatan in December, Cozumel in February and Tobago in May? Just pack a damn bag and come go with me!

My goals are Roatan starting this Saturday. Cozumel in February with Gary's Gulf Diver Group. Key Largo with the Angels, et al. Jamaica in November and hopefully a liveaboard next Christmas.

LIFE IS GOOD!

Hey Angels, Clay, and Andreas and other lovelies! I guess I will bow out of our Key Largo deal.....need to stay on track with the main dive goals.....Rescue (that extended MLK weekend with Gary and Blake)....Trimix... and MD.......eventually--need something to motivate me to quit and move to a place with warm blue waters...Goals???? I have so many goals that Lebron, Swoopes, or Thierry Henry couldn't catch me....lol. Tobago in May you say seadoggirl?! Liveaboard or other.....do tell. Oh, and I want to become a super duper contributing member to G-N'-R....when is the first tourney??! Want to be a better buddy even with my fellow solo divers and when diving in hot tubs...lol. Not sure how many dives I'll get in with school and work and all, but I will always shoot for the stars! :wink: Kristal

wow! lots of goals... but i wanna put in mine too. O7 was great, got in my first tropical water, tought several friends to dive so I wasnt alone, took my first PSD dive course, broke 100 dives, and finally bagged "Lunch Counter" a class 4 rapid in the snake rifer (Wyoming) that we underwater rock climbed from down river up. As for 08, my lil group of pals are sticking to the same..... at least 100 dives, we are shooting to dive all 50 states (not necesarrily in one year) but if we get some new ones under our belt we are satisfied. I would really like to see some of the wrecks in the great lakes, and North Carolina as well. and since its a list of goals, I want to try to get in the next PSD class on Dive Rescues agenda... hope to run into you guys when our tour of the states bring us to your end of the pond.
Clay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom