Your Goal for 2008??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm for filthy rich! :D

Made it to 70 dives this year. Should be at 100 next year. Finish DiveCon and find a trunk of gold doubloons and become filthy rich also.

I would love to have more adventures with the great friends and dive buddies I have met on Scubaboard. I would also like to get my first stamp on my new passport and take my first trip out of the country and go diving. I want to do alot more diving in 2008 also. I hope the seas will be more cooperative than they were this year.

I'm going to come and visit Denise, Mike, Frank, and others and then we'll go diving where you can show me around the place. That is my goal for 2008 is to dive with friends :)

And I know I'll reach my 200th dive soon. I'm reaching my 150th next week hopefully. :yeahbaby:

ill reach 2000 dives by march or april . i fiished as training officer for the club and am now the secatary .
i will be working on getting the club a club house (final stages) getting the club grants , and getting the club a new boat , and for you info , the club bank is almost empty .

# of dives is immaterial for me, I did over 100 this year but will probably do a few less next. I do want to complete NTEC (in the next couple of weeks) and technical nitrox/decompression procedures. I also hope to do a great lakes wreck dive and a NC wreck dive as well.

To finish all my trainning classes ,make master and pursue instructor.Continue making safe dives,learn as much as possible,meet and dive witn new folks and make new friends...

For me AOW, so I can go for Rescue with my son. Finally dive in NJ and sign my 10yr old up for OW... The real wish is to convince my wife to get certified with my daughter.

My goals are to:

1) teach 30 students (doesn't matter what level)

2) complete 50 dives (again doesn't matter what level; but maybe a few more tech dives)

3) meet some of you from Louisiana and Alabama and go diving with you (I have been lurking for some time and always look forward to reading your posts)

That's it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom