Your Goal for 2008??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to come and visit Denise, Mike, Frank, and others and then we'll go diving where you can show me around the place. That is my goal for 2008 is to dive with friends :)

WoooHoooooo!!! Roy is coming to see me!! I can't wait!!:yeahbaby:

I invite you to Roatan in December, Cozumel in February and Tobago in May? Just pack a damn bag and come go with me!

Donna you better make room cause I will definitely take you up on that!!! I want to do a lot more diving in 2008 here locally and out of the country...:)

Cavern... cavern diving... dive dive... Specialty Inst.... MSDT..... dive dive dive.... Into to Cave.... dive some more
Roatan... more diving..... Promoting the heck out of our store Welcome to East Atlanta Divers..... dive dive dive. wonder if there will be time in 2008 to squeeze in adv nitrox and cave apprentice. only time will tell. would be kinda cool in December 08 to revisit this thread to see what we all accomplished.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom