Your First Car....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

'91 Dodge Ram Charger, white. I really liked it until my cousin flipped it while joyriding. She was 14.

Looked like this without all the cool cop stuff.

Englewood03.jpg

Green with a stock sun-roof bought in 1983. It might of been the best car I ever owned:)

72 Olds Delta 88 Royal, 2 door, turbo hydromatic 400 I'm stupid and a rocket 455.

It would cruise at 120 mph all day long. And burned regular gas.

A door of that car weighed more than 50% of the autos being made today. Need to work out? Park uphill, and open the door a few times a day.

Quadra-phonic 8-track!

Yeah, baby!

First car that was mine all mine: 1973 Fiat 128 3p. Got it used in 1978 for $500, I think. It was in that funky neon Fiat green. A buddy named it Schep (after George of the Jungle's elephant). It was a Euro job brought over here to the states (KPH, etc...) What a POS. I became a Fiat mechanic. Always had my tool box in the back seat. Very cool car, very funky car, it just never ran very well. If that car could talk... man.

My first NEW car: 1982 Dodge Ram50. 4 cy, 2.6l engine - thing ran and ran and ran. Killer sound system, back in the day - Concord, Zapco, Liner Dynamics, ADS, Monster... Had 1000 watts in the cab 10 years before Car Fi became the cartoon circus it is today. In 16 years, it always started the first try. Always. Sold it with 349,000 miles on it for $1000 so I could put a down payment on my wife's ring. Its still running someplace, I'm sure.

Loved reading the stories.

K

1973 Mustang Mach I
less than 2 years after I bought it, the gas tank fell out from underneath it. Never bought another Ford (albeit I am sure they are good cars).

It had Wolfrace wheels, bucket seats, quadrophonic stereo, a fridge, drinks cabinet, bed, cooker and all done out in tasteful brown nylon fluff ... but it was mine and I loved it. I paid £350 for it 18 years ago

1967 Chevy Impala Convertable- factory high performance 327-RED!!
I bought it in 1981. Great beach car. I wish I had it today.

1999 Ford f150 4x4 supercab XLT Green and Gold........worked my butt off to pay for that truck...........

Then I went out an bought another :)

Current vechicle is a 2003 "Centenial Edition" Ford f150 4x4 Supercab XLT Black and Grey with lotsa chrome.......:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom