Your favorite superbowl commercials

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I stop watching sport for over 10 years now. So I can not said, but the bud gekkos were pretty funny back in the days with the Bud wis er form the frogs.

Last edited:
You can catch up on the commercials on HULU. They will be posting them there after they air. :)

Carolyn:shark2:

I will probably doom myself to never having a date again, but I hate football. Won't even watch it for those commercials. Will go to the parties.

LOL, nah, guys can easily over look the fact you hate football for a pretty girl. So I would not fret about letting out your secret of not liking football.

My wife have no clue about football when we first meet, but I was still into sports at the time. And it did not stop me form going out with her:wink:

I can barely remember a commercial with Chevy Chase that has him going accross country on a vacation without using a travel agency. The commercial was in the 80's. It was like his movie were they went to Wallyworld. It even had the pretty blonde that has always played his wife. I forget her name.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom