Your favorite bonaire restaurant

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I won't go back to Pasa Bon either, lousy pizza ( equivalent to fast food chain restaurant Pizza ), terrible slow service as well as being hot and mosquito infested. The pizza and the view is better at Habitat.

I won't go back to Pasa Bon either, lousy pizza ( equivalent to fast food chain restaurant Pizza ), terrible slow service as well as being hot and mosquito infested. The pizza and the view is better at Habitat.
Habitat has schooners of beer available. Who can remember the pizza after downing a couple of those? I think I preferred Pasa Bon's product. We were the only ones in the restaurant that night so service wasn't too bad, but I do remember working up quite a sweat while waiting for the pizza. You usually get a nice breeze at the Habitat Pizza Temple so it's more comfortable to eat there IMO, and after a hard day of diving, comfort often trumps food quality.

We have always done the pizza place as take out. Have never actually eaten in there .

The food channel had it as one of the top 10 pizza restaurants on the planet.

Food tastes are very subjective, so I normally hate to say it, but whoever put Pasa Bon on that list needs to have his/her tongue examined.

I'm sure it merits the Top 10 Pizza in Bonaire list, however!

We have always done the pizza place as take out. Have never actually eaten in there .

How did they evaluate the top 10? Viewer feedback? I've had it twice. It's okay in my opinion. Being that its one of the only games in town, obviously it gets a lot of action. I find it about as good as the lower end no name pizza shops around here. Not even as good as your average big name chain pizza. I can see how it gets such good feedback, what with where it is, the mindset/mood of it's customers, etc.

Agree 100% with Doctorfish on Pasa Bon. On a positive note, the best pizza we've found so far in Bonaire was at Paradise Moon (of all places) last January. Large specialty pie cost $16, it fed 4 hungry people, and it was delicious! Also gotta give a shout out for their 2:1 Happy Hour Mojitos - and other drinks. Anyone else tried the pizza there?

Agree 100% with Doctorfish on Pasa Bon. On a positive note, the best pizza we've found so far in Bonaire was at Paradise Moon (of all places) last January. Large specialty pie cost $16, it fed 4 hungry people, and it was delicious! Also gotta give a shout out for their 2:1 Happy Hour Mojitos - and other drinks. Anyone else tried the pizza there?
Cactus Blue also serves pizza and it sounds good, but after three dinners there we still haven't tried it.

Paradise Moon is my favorite. It's diagonally across from Karels. Fantastic menu!!

Sorry but I have to list four.

Plazita Limena
It Rains Fishes
Capriccio
Catus Blue

I eat a lot of pizza in LA and I have to say that if I go back to Bonaire I'd have no problem eating at Pasa Bon. To each their own I guess.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom