Your favorite bonaire restaurant

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PARADISE HUNTER

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are heading to Bonaire in a less than a week for the first time. I've read some restaurant reviews on other websites and just wondered what our fellow members had to say.

What are your top three restaurants on Bonaire? What type of food do they serve? What do you recommend?

Thanks folks,

PH

Just one favorite. Capricico's. Italian. Good pizza for lunch at reasonable price. Great dinners. A bit expensive but well worth it. Tiramisu is unbelievable.

For lunch, I like Chinese at Bon Appetit.

For supper, I like Wil's Grill (I usually get Barracuda) and City Cafe' ('catch of the day' on Bonaire tends to be Wahoo, from what I've seen, and that's cool with me, and what I'm likely to eat here). My old instructor considered City Cafe' a pretty good value for Bonaire. I liked It Rains Fishes okay (they weren't kidd'in about pricy), and Cactus Blue (has a rep. for being somewhat pricy). Been to Richard's twice or so and it was nice. Fish pizza at Pasa Bon Pizza was a bit of a novelty.

So I'll say Wil's Grill, City Cafe' and Bon Appetit.

Richard.

Back
Top Bottom