Your deepest depth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

110 feet for 30 seconds while I chased after my buddy as he went looking for the light at the bottom of Delco wall. Alu80s are great...

140ft for 20 min then slow deco ascent on the USS emmons okinawa japan.

Brand0n:
Whats your deepest depth to date?

I did 140 foot for 30mins today :eyebrow:

What did you see and anything interesting to do down there? What kind of bottom mix and deco? I find the details of these kinds of dives fascinating. But glad you got to do what sounds like a "new" kind of dive for ya' :)

Brand0n:
Whats your deepest depth to date?

I did 140 foot for 30mins today :eyebrow:

I've been all the way to the bottom several times.

What kind of depth comparisons are you looking to make?

Cave Diver:
I've been all the way to the bottom several times.

What kind of depth comparisons are you looking to make?

I too have been all the way to the bottom. Once when my wife was still getting the hang of things she plopped down on top of me (no nasty comments please) and pushed me a bit below the bottom (into it).

Another time, after a dive that seemed deep to me, I dropped a pair of EMT shears overboard and I noticed that they too went all the way to the bottom (I assume). I'm not sure what there is to learn from that...just thought I'd mention it.

Brand0n,

I don't know of any reason that depths shouldn't be mentioned in public but I find the objective of the dive or techniques employed on a dive more interesting than plain depth numbers. If I posted just the depth of my own deepest dive, I might sound like I was just bragging about depth. On the other hand, if you were planning on diving the same site or just interested in learning about it then depth would be an important part of the conversation. So, if you ever have interest in Great Lakes wrecks, midwest quarries, Missouri caves or Florida caves that I've dives I would certainly be more than happy to discuss everything I know about the site including depths and how I approached planning and executing my dives there. Last week I did a GREAT dive and I could say quit a bit about it but it wasn't deep enough to make a good safety stop.

i didnt reach the bottem it was in Lake Washington, i did SUR D O2 and seen nothing but BLACK not very intresting, but cool feeling being down that far, doing 170 feet next week :)

Back
Top Bottom