You'll die if...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You'll die if you try to read that thread in it's entirety!

You'll die if:

Your dive buddy is the beneficiary of your life insurance that's about to expire.
You depend on your buddy knowing what your limits are instead of knowing yourself.
You think no one at work knows you spend all your time on SB instead of working.
You think the rules of safe diving don't apply to you because you're smart enough to know better.
You use only the info from SB as your information on when, where, and how to dive.
You dive with a spouse or partner that would benefit more with your passing than being with you.

Did I leave anything out?

...if you touch my gear!

:no

Gee, although there is probably a 0.00000000001% chance that I will ever dive w/you RJP, I hope those odds are even lower after that comment. :11:

You'll die if you cut in front of my truck in a self-centered effort to get around the car in front of you...

Oh. Wait. Was this supposed to be scuba related? :truckergirl:

(we have a friend who wants to make a bumper sticker that says "My goal is to keep you alive... you can help" :D)

Gee, although there is probably a 0.00000000001% chance that I will ever dive w/you RJP, I hope those odds are even lower after that comment. :11:

Just don't touch my gear, and you'll be ok!

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom