You MIGHT need a buoyancy control class if ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's gonna make anyone grouchy :D

J

No, coming home from working all day to find that your teenage kids (who are still on school break) didn't even shower & get dressed will make you grouchy!:rofl3:

17: You know all the best places at the quarry to cling to during your safety stop.

17. While gripping the anchor line on your safety stop there's pee in your hood.

I liked the thread... until it was taken south. Frankly, while entertaining.. it might actually HELP someone finding themselves in some of the situations to see that they could use a little help.

Geez... I don't usually post here, but you all need to lighten up.

20. If you enjoy climbing trees... in a kelp forest.

#19 : you adjust your DC safety stop to 6m/18ft so when you breath you have a chance to remain below 3m/9ft (just readjusted mine to proper level very recently ;-)

#20 : for being picked up by the boat you carry a stage marker/parachute with the reel .... but you only inflate it at the surface and don't dare to use the reel

Ok, so I've lightened up. Mostly. I still have to get up in the morning.

I'd say that you may need a buoyancy refresher class when you're wearing 18kg, pointing up at 70%, finning like crazy, and still maintaining your under weighted cos you can't get down. Or some new DMs I've seen that have amazing buoyancy control, as long as they're travelling around the same speed as the Space Shuttle.

BTW - I did not and would never, want to act as any SB police here. I'm just sensitive to new divers needs and insecurities (Aw, isn't that cute :)). We've all been there.

J

This is freakin' hilarious! :rofl3: Well, minus the Newbie Scuba Police infarction.

#21 You mean the gold line is NOT for hanging on to?

#22 You've decided not to pack your fins for your next tropical dive trip; the coral scratched them up so badly the last time that you've decided to wear "rock boots".

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom