You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"honestly honey, it was only $450" is logical deffense.

When you know what overall percentage of your salary has been spent on dive gear at any time of the year.

When you've been approved for a mortgage but still put off getting your house for 6 months because you have to have enough money for those two dive vacations you have planned.

When at Home Depot/Lowes your Looking at everything and asking yourself if you any of it could be used for gear storage or transportation.

When your kids can communicate with you using hand signals....and they are not divers yet.

When the most thought you have put into anything in past month was what to name your dive team.

Chris.

Hah the divers flags on other peoples cars stuff is way to funny. I seen a DD flag for the first time in my city on another vehicle today and I almost drove off the road.

spartanws6:
you are at work and spend more time surfing scubaboard.com than doing actual work :)

**shhhsss** don't tell my boss

I am so dam guilty of this it's not funny, LOL:D

N@rco$i$:
spartanws6:
you are at work and spend more time surfing scubaboard.com than doing actual work :)

**shhhsss** don't tell my boss
I am so dam guilty of this it's not funny, LOL:D

Right now I'm in that building where I spend 8 hours a day. There are a lot of filing cabinets and stuff around I call this place my scubaboard center. I havne't figured this system out yet, but so far i've spent time reading scuba board and they send me money every two weeks.

When you fill the bath tub up to try out a new reg because you can't wait to get to the lake/ocean.

smb1014:
When you correct non-divers for saying when scuba divers breathe oxygen instad of air or gas

My wife hate it when i do this!! Which is all the time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom