You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You've been seen on an off-ramp of a freeway holding a sign that reads "will work for gear/tank fills"

The only thing you look forward to at your next duty station is that it is right on the beach and there are wrecks in the water!

You have more c cards then credit cards

Someone says, "Want to see some Nudi pictures?" and you expect them to be brightly colored sea slugs of varios genus.

Mrs.Prages:
Someone says, "Want to see some Nudi pictures?" and you expect them to be brightly colored sea slugs of varios genus.
:laughing:
VERY good one!

You eyeball the fountains in the mall during the off season and think, "I could practice my treasure hunting skills in there!!!"

NWGratefulDiver:
When you decide what new car to purchase based on whether or not it will haul dive gear for two people.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Did That!

I've considered getting rid of mine..........and I'm in love with my car. Sven just had his one year birthday yesterday. He would be sobbing if he only knew.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom