You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NEVER...you both are are irreplaceable!!! :hugs:

You know you're a scuba diver when .... you have LOTS of favorite dive chicks to dive with. :D

Good save, Sam.......:rofl3:

(True story)
One of your dive buddies, Lars (a crazy Dane but hey, he has a RHIB!), calls and says, "Hey Mike, we can't get my boat in, but maybe we can do some shore dives on the shallow wrecks off of Pallisaare Tipp (an area just outside Tallinn Harbor). :confused: :shocked2:

Here is what Tallinn Harbor looks like:

Attachments

• Icy Harbor (1).jpg
    Icy Harbor (1).jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Icy Harbor (3).jpg
    Icy Harbor (3).jpg
    403 KB · Views: 94
  • Icy Harbor (6).jpg
    Icy Harbor (6).jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 85
When you go shopping for a new car and the first things you want to look at are

the key... does it have elecrtonics.... is it possible to get one without electronics and will it fit in the dry case

the boot (trunk) will it fit two sets of dive gear and four tanks.. any car that can't is useless of course!

(True story)
One of your dive buddies, Lars (a crazy Dane but hey, he has a RHIB!), calls and says, "Hey Mike, we can't get my boat in, but maybe we can do some shore dives on the shallow wrecks off of Pallisaare Tipp (an area just outside Tallinn Harbor). :confused: :shocked2:

Crazy Danes are the best kind!

(True story)

Here is what Tallinn Harbor looks like:

So, did you go do the dives? :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom