You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you partner moans "I need a stable of alternate dive buddies to keep you happy!"

....when you surf scubaboard at work and loved it more than Facebook or Twitter :)

.... when you sacrifice your love for shoes and makeup for your dive trip and unending purchase of dive gears :)

When You HONESTLY can't understand why someone would want to go to see the Pyramids on their holidays... after all... They AREN'T UNDERWATER so how Kewl could they be:shakehead:

...you brave strong winds (whitecaps at a quarry!!!), 43 degree surface temps and rain to dive in 40s degree water temp, get pelted by sleet as you surface and still able to proclaim, "I love diving!".

True story, happened on Saturday to me and my two favorite dive chicks! :D

When you're a new diver, spent a load of money on gear before getting certified, get mask squeeze and look like your girlfriend gave you two black eyes, and then you go ahead and spend another $1,300 on a new computer (which you already had bought a new one a week ago but can't see the small print readings) and say, "Let's go diving the day after tomorrow before my check out dive so I can test this thing out." (All done by new honey who is working on his certification and is determined to become a diver because he thinks it's a great sport).

...you brave strong winds (whitecaps at a quarry!!!), 43 degree surface temps and rain to dive in 40s degree water temp, get pelted by sleet as you surface and still able to proclaim, "I love diving!".

True story, happened on Saturday to me and my two favorite dive chicks! :D

Whoa, Nellie!!!!!! Maria and I weren't with you! Have you replaced us????? :depressed:

Whoa, Nellie!!!!!! Maria and I weren't with you! Have you replaced us????? :depressed:

NEVER...you both are are irreplaceable!!! :hugs:

You know you're a scuba diver when .... you have LOTS of favorite dive chicks to dive with. :D

Back
Top Bottom