You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, I may have hit bottom here . . . I drove to work the other day, opened the back of my car to get my suitcase out, and my car smelled like dive gear. And instead of grimacing and promising myself to shampoo the carpet and air it out, I stood there with a sappy grin on my face and inhaled deeply!

TSandM:
Okay, I may have hit bottom here . . . I drove to work the other day, opened the back of my car to get my suitcase out, and my car smelled like dive gear. And instead of grimacing and promising myself to shampoo the carpet and air it out, I stood there with a sappy grin on my face and inhaled deeply!
I have friends who won't ride in my car and I don't understand why it's my favorite smell... OHio Quarries

when you describe your 11 week teeny forming baby as one who will apparently be able to use a pee valve.

when you start to have panic attacks cause SB isn't up, and you just HAVE to check to see if anyone added anything new to well anything, for the 100th time in a hour...

When you spend your entire lunch hour reading scuba board, dive magazines, or continuing education (dive related of course).

When you get introduced to people as that guy that's obsessed with scuab.

(pressed button twice...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom