You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharkattack:
When you are telling a non-diver about your trip and as you are talking you are using your hand signals

I found myself doing this recently. Someone said something to me from across the room and I gave back the "OK" instead of the common "thumbs up."

FD

You step on an elevator and instinctivly clear your ears for the ride down.

When you buy a house based on...LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. It's a 95 minute drive work but the dive shop is only a mile away.

When your husband says, "I'm going to stop at the shop on the way home," and you know exactly which shop that is.

When you buy an "All the Nitrox you can eat" card, and the dive shop owner turns pale when he sees you come in.

When you put yourself to sleep every night imagining that wonderful moment when your head slips under the water.

When your dive buddy is all excited about a cute chick he's met, and you ask him, "But does she dive?"

When you are touring Amsterdam with your in-laws and you find a dive shop and go in just to breathe for a few minutes.

I'm guilty of all of the above.

When you are excited about your 20 year high school reunion because its in FL and you know you can make a dive trip out of it.

When you are watching movies shot "on location" and you know it has the wrong kelp for the area.

When you add a 25' LP hose to your gear collection so you can chill out at the bottom of the pool with just a mask and weight belt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom