You know you dive too much when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You dive in your dreams - I dreamt last night that I forgot my mask, I was on my first dive as a D/M candidate, assisting the instructor with a OW class. How embarrassing! I will make sure not to do that in real life!

I plan my vacations around areas where I can dive.

When packing for a dive vacation - there is no other kind - you weigh your dive gear and then decide how many clothes that you can bring;-)

I knew I was in trouble when I walked into the fish and chips place at Cove 2 and the woman behind the counter started brewing my tea before I asked for it. It's gotten worse . . . she now knows the preferred beverage of all of my usual dive partners, too.

Lamnid:
You only use dive hand signals to communicate with your friends and family

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm constantly giving the okay signal to convey that I understand something...on land!

And as someone else mentioned...."too" much?

waterbearer:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm constantly giving the okay signal to convey that I understand something...on land!

And as someone else mentioned...."too" much?
I found myself doing that with my mother, the other day. She looked at me like I was nuts. Okay, she knows I am, but I'm sure she thought I'd suddenly gotten worse.

You make reservations for your next trip from the hotel room of your current diving destination. :D

Just thought of this one when a dive buddy posted a pic of me underwater...

My mom (whom I haven't seen in three months) asked me to send her some pictures of myself. I said, "I just sent you some last week, didn't you get them?" She replied..."yes, but could you send some of you NOT underwater?".

My mom is starting to finish my sentences when I talk about marine life, diving practices, dive accidents, etc. Keep in mind that she's terrified of water and didn't learn these things on her own.

Jcsgt:
I plan my vacations around areas where I can dive.

We do that every year. Never go anywhere unless there is diving involved!:D

Back
Top Bottom