You guys wanna Du-maguete?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

have a project down south in dadvao... dang it's hot here! good thing i brought my sun block... and some after-sun cream that'll go great with a massage...

Jag

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

1417 days to retirement.... then i'll join you in paradise :D

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

1417 days to retirement.... then i'll join you in paradise :D
60 eh? almost as old as Caloy...

:D

60 eh? almost as old as Caloy...

:D

Sorry, not even close :D A military retirement only requires 20 years of service:wink: I'll be living in paradise and still young enough to enjoy it :14: Don't you think if I was 56 I'd be grey haired by now:rofl3:

By the way Mike, I was going to ask if you guys are doing any workshops this year?

By the way Mike, I was going to ask if you guys are doing any workshops this year?
sort of, by appointment only. will send PM

Sorry, not even close :D A military retirement only requires 20 years of service:wink: I'll be living in paradise and still young enough to enjoy it :14: Don't you think if I was 56 I'd be grey haired by now:rofl3:
caloy doesn't have gray hair yet...

very gray around the joints though... and he smells strangely of soil... but his hair's ok

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom