Yoohoo!!! Certified!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

svnipp

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just back back from CSSP a couple of hours ago and I'm now OW certified. It was a blast, and thanks it ftwdiver14 for buddying up with me for my first post cert dive.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to get under for a coup,e weeks due to work. Hopefully though I'll be heading down to dive from the Giant Stride on Saturday, sept 11. Look forward to seeing many of you I the wet.

Congrats and I hope you enjoy many future dives. I enjoyed diving with you today and am patiently waiting for Sept 11th.

Congratulations! Welcome to the addiction!

Congrats and it is an addiction haha. Take Robert up on his offer to dive on his boat in Lake Travis, its well worth the money and a great way to spend the afternoon!

If you do want to dive Lake Travis in September let me know the weekend, as long as its not Labor day weekend and I will join you.

Congratulations! I know the feeling as I just certified just a couple weeks ago. I may also be up for a trip to Lake Travis if it is post labor day weekend.

hmmm.....september....air hopefully cooler, lake still warm, viz still good...... could that weekend turn into a swamper meet?

I think Peppermint Paddi is on to something. We started the summer with a Swamper Campout at Lake Travis and we should wind down the summer season with another campout.

Instead of hijacking this thread, let's start another.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom