YO257 or the Mahi?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Catherine,

Thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing the letter.

The old family home was on Koko Isle, the small island in the middle of the marina that you can see from the Koko Marina and Hawaii Kai Shopping Center boat docks. I should have appreciated it more when I still lived there. And I wish I got into scuba diving a lot earlier. Oh, the missed opportunities!

Thanks also for sharing all the photos you take. I really enjoy seeing them.

I'm looking forward to the next visit home and chance to go diving anywhere around the Islands.

make sure and find us, okay? Do you know Joey Zbin captain of the Nori Z? I bet you know lots of the guys that grew up here. Of course you know that are has skyrocketed price-wise!

I think I've got my Hawaii Kai boats mixed up. We've gone on Captain John's boat a few times -- if that's the right name. It's the big home-built light brown boat that looks like a barge. Nice thing about it is the big dive platform that lowers right onto the water.

We've also gone on what might be the Nori Z once in February this year. Does Captain Joe dock at Hawaii Kai shopping center? ... the one with L&L Drive in and Longs?

We've also gone on the Kahala Kai a couple of times now. We met one person you might know -- chatted with Scuba Drew about video stuff on the boat this past trip.

It'd be nice to meet you all the next time we're there. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom