YO 257 or San Pedro?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's what I thought too, but then found out otherwise...and due to our lack of investigative journalism skills may very well be wrong. Let me know when you find out :)

Here is one reference for hospital ship:

Hawaii Scuba Diving with AAA Diving Hawaii

And here is another for a fishing vessel:

Honolulu Scuba Company - Oahu scuba diving at it’s best!

Here is one for cargoship and fishing vessel :)

From: San Pedro Shipwreck SCUBA Diving location Oahu Hawaii - OAHUDIVING.COM SCUBA DIVING ADVENTURES

I can probably find one for Aircraft carrier next...but if I had to bet money...I'd say you are right...of course now I won't rest till I find out every single detail.

alls y'alls are wrong..

it's at 80fsw.. so therefore.. it's a submarine.. durr :eyebrow:

Up is down. That's just maddingly unhelpful. Why are these things never clear?

If the San Pedro is a hospital ship then it is the world's smallest. :lotsalove: Most of the hospital ships range from 400 to 800 ft. There should be more superstructure for beds and not cargo space. :confused:

Usns_comfort.jpg

unless it was a 3rd world countries idea of a ghetto hospital ship.....there is a difference between the USN Hospital Ships and the rest of the world...

A little late, but, Lisa, thanks for fixing up the Leaf for me! You're amazing.

Chris

Very Welcome Chris! Time is a bit tight right now...but congrats and I hope you like the new 9-5!!!

I really hope so! I've just got clearance from PADI to start teaching again too! Hopefully it will force me to get in the water more often.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom