Yikes....!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who's your lender, I need to make a phone call :D

Now there's no landlord to take care of anything that breaks, it's all you bud! ENJOY!

Now if you can just move that party to a date when I'll be in town!

Hey Cstreu, if you don't mind being a little farther north of Dayton (20-30 minutes) you should look in Troy or Tipp City for a place, both are nice little towns and cheaper than living south of town. You could also try Brookville which is west of Dayton and happens to be half way between Dayton Oh and Richmond, In. That's nice in the summer because Richmond is on "Indiana time" so you can go out to eat at 5pm"Ohio time" and the restaurants aren't crowded yet :)

Congrats again T!
Ber :bunny:

Ber Rabbit once bubbled...
Who's your lender, I need to make a phone call :D

Now there's no landlord to take care of anything that breaks, it's all you bud! ENJOY!

Yeah, you should call them and advise them that I'm a freak of nature....

As for the landlord, well, they don't take care of much of anything right now anyway, so I figure I'll come out a little ahead.

And kegs probably will show up around sept 5, but we have no idea about the details for the party yet.

Thanks all, and I hope to see you all soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom