Yikes....!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am growing up....well, as much as I can anyway

As of 5 this afternoon, I will be the proud owner of a house. Whoever thought I was good for a loan with a duration that exceeds my age needs some serious counseling...I am off to the bank to extract my life savings (albeit an insignificant amount) and drop it into some 40 year old shack that is supposed to serve as my dwelling for the next few years...

Hopefully I'll survive the whole ordeal and won't need a new pair of shorts when I actually realize what I have just agreed to.

when's the house warming party?

Congrats and welcome to the world of "grown-ups" well sort of grown ups.... you know what I mean.

DivingGal once bubbled...
when's the house warming party?

Sept. 6....and everyone is invited....

if you can't make it, I know of some nice gear you can have shipped to my new address :tease:

does this mean we get to conduct pool training in the pool in your back yard? :)

Congrats, Big-T! Have another party when you get your tax break. :wink: :cheers:

Monica

My wife and I will be moving to the dayton area sometime in the next year. What part of town are you in....I want to know what parts to avoid. :wink:

Seriously though, congrats on the purchase. I have to say I am a bit jealous since i really hate paying rent.

Congrats on the house. That doesn't mean you have to grow up. Just means you can throw bigger and better parties.

I have 7-8 yrs. left on my house and its PAID FOR.... :) :bounce: :bounce:

hmmmm -- Ok the plan is leave home around the Wednesday, pick up the new gear that is on order (mine not yours Big-T), keep trucking, and trucking, and trucking I should arrive just in time for the party and cold one.

Then turn around and start trucking, keep trucking, and trucking, and trucking until I get back home.

Second thoughts, a bit of a ways to go for just a beer. Will just have to make arrangements for you to come north and I'll give you some more beer.

cstreu1026 once bubbled...
My wife and I will be moving to the dayton area sometime in the next year. What part of town are you in....I want to know what parts to avoid. :wink:

Well, I suggest avoiding any part of town there's a LDS...they all suck roaly keester....

on a more serious note, we bought a house in the city of kettering....if you'd like, I can give you the name and number of my realtor. She is a good friend of mine and has been working in the Dayton area (specifically kettering/centerville/oakwood) for about 20 years.

So when's the Kegger and how many Kegs will there be?

Back
Top Bottom