Yikes... dont drink in this bar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've answered alot, just not to your satisfaction obviously. And I really didn't find anything about this thread intellectual. Again we'll have to agree to disagree and SOME OF US need to do a lot more diving (me included).For the record, I enjoy going to Coz, it's one of my favorite diving destinations (in case anyone missed that earlier).

My friend, you seem to have insulted me now. Was the your intention with that bit of condescension? I don't want to be offended if you didn't mean it.

My friend, you seem to have insulted me now. Was the your intention with that bit of condescension? I don't want to be offended if you didn't mean it.
Didn't mean to offend at all, CV.

Wow.....unbelievable. We went from a dug thug getting popped hiding in Coz, to white mans propagana, to pr machine. Sounds like we all need to roll off into the clear blue water off of lets say Maricaibo.......and forget about all that other BS. See you all there!

Wow.....unbelievable. We went from a dug thug getting popped hiding in Coz, to white mans propagana, to pr machine. Sounds like we all need to roll off into the clear blue water off of lets say Maricaibo.......and forget about all that other BS. See you all there!

Hold the boat for me, I'll be there next week.

Me too, flying in on Friday.:wink:

A PR machine is an entity, not a who.

Wow, the "rest of you" don't get it? There are some fellow posters who might not want to be painted with that brush stroke.

As it should, every thread eventually comes to an end.

Suffice it to say, we must agree to disagree.

Keep enjoying the awesome trips to Cozumel, as I will too (unless Dallas miraculously gets Caribbean blue-warm water and palm trees--but I won't hold my breath).

:)
Of course it's a 'who". What else could it be, a machine intelligence? Oh, right, it's a PR machine. Somewhere in a vault on Cozumel is a giant computer like "Deep Thought" . But OK, we can agree to disagree. What is it that we are disagreeing about, again?

Of course it's a 'who". What else could it be, a machine intelligence? Oh, right, it's a PR machine. Somewhere in a vault on Cozumel is a giant computer like "Deep Thought" . But OK, we can agree to disagree. What is it that we are disagreeing about, again?

It can't be a computer in a vault on Coz. They really have problems keeping servers running. Twice at least in the last couple months the server at 911 (actually its 065 I think.) All the calls switched to the mainland until someone brought parts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom