Yet another new to the board...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KelnKelp

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Everyone!

My name is Kelli and here is my introductory post to SCUBA Board. Everyone say, woohoo!

Anyways, I seem to stumble upon this site often enough when tooling around the internet looking at gear, dive sites, or when I'm just plain bored so I figured I might as well sign up.

Here's some history: I've been certified for 7 years, just started my Divemaster certification with PADI, and love being underwater. I currently live in Los Angeles, and love diving the temperate waters (other than the cold...someday I'll save up some money and get my drysuit cert...oh well).

I also love taking photos, but for now as all my money recently went towards my Ironman race last year and my SCUBA training this year I'm broke and still using just my little canon point and shoot with ikelite strobe. Someday I'll upgrade and the real fun will begin. I keep a blog, and am working on a website as a pet project (but its not active yet...just been too busy), so feel free to check it out:

edit: but you can't since I can't post links until I've made 5 posts... too bad for you. If anyone is actually interested my blog is hosted through Wordpress and you can find it by searching "kelnkelp".

So that me basically... questions, comments... bring 'em.

Hiya!
Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Rach xx

Back
Top Bottom