Yesterdays dive 7/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
wait, you meant the last picture on the 19th....that is a very close up view of a Pillow starfish...sorry for the misunderstanding

It's way cool. I would have never guessed it was a starfish. I really like the detail.

alcina:
BTW - on the nudi shot it looks like you've got a description for an eel??

Where? are you sure?.....

lol just kidding...I noticed it when I got to the shop, took care of it. Thanks!

Awesome photos, Lisa! :)

What were your settings for the 1st 2 nudi pics labeled the 19th? Also, same ? for the damsels/coral. I like the DOF. Interesting shot of the octopus!

Yes, for the nudis I had 1/125 and F5.6
For the one stag coral pictures I calibrated the cameras white balance and the settings were F4 and 1/100
The 2nd was taken using the strobe and the camera was set to F4.5 and 1/200
Glad you like the octopus:D

and thanks ScubaTexan :wink:

Thanks! Just trying to figure some preprogrammed settings for my next trip, so that I don't have to spend a lot of time UW futzing w/the camera!

HB Diver:
Thanks! Just trying to figure some preprogrammed settings for my next trip, so that I don't have to spend a lot of time UW futzing w/the camera!
Ya know, I thougth that my mode would be a quick way to change between settings, but for me it is actually faster to change the settings manually...try it out and see if it is the same for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom