Yes, we are still divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
FooMan and I met another couple at CSSP last Sunday, and did 2 very refreshing dives. (Me- mostly above the theromocline, so I wouldn't feel toooo "refreshed".) Practiced some skills at the platforms first, nav back to eastern wall for a great dive with lots of hatchlings and a few bigger bass & perchana. After lunch, we went to one of the boats and played around there, finishing again at the eastern wall.

It was a beautiful, windy day- which was really nice, because we never got too hot, in the shade. It's been almost 2 years since I have gone diving, so it was literally a breath of fresh air to finally get wet. Last summer FooMan had knee surgery and a subsequent blood clot that kept us close to home (travel trailer, sweet travel trailer.) Now that we are in our house, we have a place to rinse and store our gear besides a rented storage unit. In other words, things are looking up! (Or down...) :D I also welcomed FooMan to the dark side as he tried out a pair of Force Fins. He wasn't real happy with them at first, but got more used to them as time went on. I don't think I have a convert, but maybe he will see the light someday...

We are back in the drink and look forward to seeing all our Swampdiver friends soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom