yep, I'm a guppie with this scubaboard site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whiskysurfer760

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Whats up you guys? I'm completely new to scubaboard & decided to take my first giant stride into this thread forum. I took some risks, left my job & home in Beautiful southern California in an attempt to chase a dream. I'm now a Scuba Instructor / Divemaster working for the Small Hope Bay Lodge on Andros island in the Bahamas. The ocean is my office & my playground, and Lifes a beach. If you want to take a great dive vacation, without the hustle & bustle and big crowds of mainstream tourist towns, then come visit. Hope this thread finds everybody well.

Take care,

Loren

Welcome to the board, glad you found us!
Ber :lilbunny:

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Have fun and share!

WELCOME TO :sblogo:
Thanks for posting and letting us know about you and your outfit. We always like to find new places to dive other than the normal Nassau, Freeport sites. Best of luck in your diving adventures!

Carolyn:sharks:

Welcome to the board Diver. I enjoyed reading about your equipment on the profile..got a good chuckle out of it...When you get tired of all that pretty stuff in the Bahamas...come do some diving in Savannah Ga. Seriously enjoy it, you can hardy beat your location.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom