Yeah!! I've logged my 50th dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maggs_the

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
what a wonderful (albeit expensive) hobby and i have just this past week logged my 50th dive :D

now i know lots of you have MANY more dives than that, but i still feel so much like a :newbie: and i'm loving every minute of it :fruit:

last week i spent Saturday night thru Wednesday afternoon on the MV Spree out of Freeport (or Houston) Texas and got to dive the Texas Flower Gardens, Stetson Bank and a platform. I did my first REAL night dives (I have done limited viz but night dives are much prettier) and saw my first black tip shark with no cage between me and him :sofa: . On our safety stop, I used my light to see a solid wall of barracuda just outside of reach :help: . Saw a HUGE turtle eating (?) coral from off the platform legs :turtle: . Had Oilman :gorgeous: :cowboy: as my dive buddy And had more food than I could possibly have imagined. :icescream

And I am just as excited about the possibilities in store for the NEXT 50 dives! :cheering:

Congratulation on your 50th dive, I should be there soon myself, by the end of this year.
David

Congrats!!

(that couch smiley is very funny)

Congrats on you 50th dive. I at the moment am at 38 but hope to hit 50 Sept. 30th thats when I do my Rescue Diver cert dives. Then it's on to Divemaster woo woo.

I also hope to do the Flower Gardens this summer, any info you could supply on that trip would be appreciated.

Once again Congrats and enjoy the next 50!!!

Congrats!!

Shark dives are nice, and so are night dives. Combine the two and it's an awesome experience.

Congratulations, Maggs!!!
I hope I'm still around when you hit #1000.

Safe dives . . .
. . . safer ascents

the K

In the immortal words of Eric Cartman..
That's kick a##!
I'm at 36 and i'll catch you up one of these days :wink:.
Dive safely and often.

Congrats on 50...I know I was excited at 50 also, I logged my 50th in Key West diving the Caymen Salvager Wreck, such a awsome place....:59:

Hey cool and congrats every dive that you log will help you progress all that much faster if you keep working at the needed things.

I just got finished catching up my log book last night. keep logging them and keep diving

Back
Top Bottom