Yea! I got my next job!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, after that he went to my daughter's school, Punahou.

He came and spoke last year. He smokes cigs you know. Paloci is not letting anybody do that in the lounge anymore. Do we really want a nicotine addicted commander in chief?

...and boy, is he touchy about his ears.

we are fleeing to Argentina, looks like. Hopefully in time. I sound like Alec Baldwin.

WC,

You missed yet another opportunity to gaze upon my hot pink wing! Have a nice sail this weekend and be safe at your new job.

-becky

No, just a stooge in general.

Thanks Becky!
Crap, I just noticed this will be post 4000! I gotta get a life.
C, when are you going?

Will you have AC at least? Running water? I am currently typing this as the sand blows on top of my laptop (no idea whose 1 bar wireless this is)...good thing I get to come home soon.

Cushy FOB this time. Much better than the last gig.
We need to talk sometime! No tech training for me right now BTW

Love you guys!!! People just don't get it.. I hope they don't need another reminder like 9/11. We seemed so strong as a nation on 9/12. Then people forget, go on about their busy lives, then say "it wasn't as bad as all that" (dumb *****es) "We just need to understand them...") please save me.....there is no understanding them, they have lived the life of lunatics since before the middle ages....

I had my icon pic of the WTC being hit from here as it "was too disturbing". Kind of disturbed me too! Funny, my hometown granola head hippie freak wanna be newspaper is doing a poll right now about the war. At last check 55% say we need to be there untill we win. Just not what you see on TV? I wish the media would not be so biased and show the truth, and not just the anti GWB portions of what fits there adgenda.

sometimes, you should be disturbed.

Back
Top Bottom