Yea! I got my next job!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard:
Moved the boat on saturday, just before the big winds hit. From nice and safe to hickam harbor...Ya well, If you want a solid bet, dont do what I do...
Did Mahi but not LCU west.

Everyone at the dive club has been asking about the giant sailboat in the harbor. By the way, did you happen to notice if my boat was still floating? mean't to check on it today.

mrjimboalaska:
Everyone at the dive club has been asking about the giant sailboat in the harbor. By the way, did you happen to notice if my boat was still floating? mean't to check on it today.

Jim, I would be happy to take you out on it whilst card is gone. You know he is leaving it with me, right? :D :)

Good fortune Wildcard. Stay safe.

Dave

Missdirected:
Jim, I would be happy to take you out on it whilst card is gone. You know he is leaving it with me, right? :D :)
Sure! I'll just make a quick run to Tampa and leave it with you.:wink:
We are going to try our first interisle, overnight dive trip this weekend.
I saw your boat a couple of days ago Jim. Funny thing, someone was diving under it. That or you left your dive flag up:no LOL
Winds coming down thursday night, so they say.

Stay safe, keep your head down and for God's sake, stay away from loose women!

first interisle, overnight dive trip this weekend.

whaaaaat?

wanna race?

it has to be really flat for me... which harbor?

stay away from loose women!
or Burkah-babes as we call them. Always trying to steal our men.

Harbor? I dont need no stinking harbor. Just gonna anchor up for the night. You guys wanna come too? I have a real anchor you can use.

Jcsgt:
Stay safe, keep your head down and for God's sake, stay away from loose women!
Ya, big problem with all that hot muslum T and A...Toes and ankles:rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom