Yea! I got my next job!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, so you've been thinking about it.

Im a guy, do you not understand how we work?

Wildcard:
Ya, big problem with all that hot muslum T and A...Toes and ankles:rofl3: :rofl3:

:rofl3: :D :rofl3: :D :rofl3:

JB says they have very sexy eyes. And when he rides through the markets they "look at him."

maybe that's why he doesn't want me "over there".

gasp.

frisky this morning?

The men or the women? You know about man love thursday right?
Women are for babies, men are for fun....Thats just so twisted.

It boggles my mind what certain people will do.......it goes against everything they tend to believe in.....question, do they learn this in their "Dasha's"? I may have spelled that wrong. Makes me wonder, as the person our press is touting as our next leader was schooled on one...........................................

But it's OK, Allah can not see inside trucks or across borders.

mrjimboalaska:
Makes me wonder, as the person our press is touting as our next leader was schooled on one...........................................

nope, you are wrong

internet rumour only, which, of course, will be taken as the gospel by those who oppose his candidacy

the school was a secular school, and still is

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/22/obama.madrassa/

and of course, he was 7 and 8 years old at the time ... so ... yeah ... what horrible peril our nation is in

:wink:

by the way, he's never denied that he went to a Muslim school. it just wasn't a madrassa. and then he went to a Catholic school for two years (9-10 years old).
does that make him a Vatican stooge?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom