yay!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Just on here to say YAY! The happiest day of my life is when I bought my zodiac, the second happiest day of my life was when I......

no not sold it! Bought a second one! (reality: Wife said yes..oh and the happiest day of my life was when I got married).

when the boat arrives :)

It's the SD430 Tim, I am very curious how it holds up at such a small price. I know you'll ask so I might as well tell you now, $400 for shipping.

congratulations! Here's a "stock" photo from the company to help till you get "real" pics.

SD430NY2.jpg

I hope it holds up well and is an admirable replacement for the rubber ducky ... now it's time to think up a new name ...

Aloha, Tim

P.S. Wow on the shipping -

no. but it has baffles that work :) Bottom Line if my current inflatable gets punctures about 20k of gear will be on the bottom of the ocean. I am halfway contemplating getting a ****ty engine off CL and a crappy trailer and having 2 boats.

Since some of our upcoming projects require us to be offshore a little bit more than I feel comfortable in a baffle-less zodiac it just made sense to buy something brand new that will keep us afloat 2 miles offshore and 9 miles from the closest harbor.

Back
Top Bottom