WTS Dry Suit Undergarment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edasque

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I have two undergarments for sale. All for local pickup. Neither have seen much moisture, smell or anything unpleasant. They're in great shape, nothing is torn, everything is there.

One, a Viking Arctic Plus B400 Thinsulate undergarment, size 01 (which is their version of Medium). It's pretty damn warm. The suit is virtually brand new. I used it exactly three times, it's become just a tad small for me (I am 5' 10" and 190lbs). Paid $385 when bought new, but I just want it gone, so $250 takes it.

web.jpg

The other undergarnment I have for sale is a Pinnacle Evolution (200 weight fleece - Ideal for use in waters from 37°F to 55°F.). I dove it probably about 10 times. Sells for $250 so $150 or best offer takes it.

web.jpg

If someone is interested in either undergarment, I would consider trade for other scuba equipment of similar value (tanks within current hydro, backup dive lights, tech gear, tech SPG, ...)

Pinnacle Undergarments are sold but the very warm viking ones are still for sale. I'll reduce the price to $200 + shipping or exchange them for a steel tank, a new fill whip, brand new AL80 or other interesting gear

/bump

Oddly the very warm Viking undergarment is still for sale. Reducing price to $225

I also have for sale a DUI TLS 350 dry suit. It's in perfect condition, well cared for, less than 20 dives on it. It's a standard cut, size L, with thigh pocket, hood, 13.5 CF200 Knee Pads, zip seals (neck, wrist) and XL blue zip gloves. I think I'll keep the Rockboots unless you really want them (size 10 I think) but happy to sell with it.

Will sell for $1200, that's more than half off (paid $2500 for it initially)

Viking undergarnment now priced to go now at $150 plus shipping. This is a very warm undergarment. Will barter for a tank or fill whip.

Back
Top Bottom