Closed Pinnacle Black Ice Dry Suit. XL $500

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Queequeg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Pinnacle Black Ice neoprene dry suit for sale. Size XL. Merino wool lined. Kevlar Knee pads. The original Neoprene Neck and wrist seals have been professionally replaced with Latex seals by DiveRightinScuba...and are untrimmed. I dove it only once with the new latex seals prior to putting it in storage. Suit is in great condition. Bought new in 2014 and used it maybe 10-15. times. It’s Clean, Needs nothing. No patches, tears or repairs. No leaks. Very warm and comfortable suit. Selling because I don’t do anymore cold water diving. Last dive with this suit was 2017.

I’m Also including a new Pinnacle Tecline 490 undergarment. Size XL It is new and never been worn. It was a replacement sent to me by Pinnacle because of an issue with my old undergarment. I never have gotten the opportunity to try it in the water but it looks top notch, warm and comfy.

$500 plus shipping.

Back
Top Bottom