For Sale Superior Dry Suit - Pinnacle Black Ice, unisex, very light use

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jenwoo10

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
TOP NOTCH Dry Suit - Pinnacle Black Ice, Unisex, very light use
Priced to move for help covering medical expenses.
The purchase price was $1,250, purchased from Cave Adventurers (in Marianna, FL)...one of my favorite dive shops/instructor!

I have dove in this suit 15 times and it's in great condition. It is cutting-edge drysuit technology, being the first Merino-lined drysuit which allows for seriously awesome insulation, moisture control and flexibility that serious, adventurious divers need. I have been able to wiggle out of spaces and adjust my equipment in low vis very easily with this suit. My equipment fits on/around it well. It's tidy.

I was comfortably warm, not too warm - was just perfect. It molds to the body well once vacuum packed on your body. The front-zip design allows for easy entry. Suit has 1mm nylon zipper flap, then a #10 YKK zipper. Has a neoprene neck seal (as expected, shows a tad bit of wear but not enough to be concerned - no functional issue at all). Has a sizeable pocket on each leg w/ drain grommets and cords inside. Also have Plastisol pattern on seat (butt) for resistance against wear and for gripping. Suit has low profile inflation & exhaust valves, all tested and approved by dive equipment technicians. Includes very nice, new carry bag.

The knees have some wear and my buddy warned me to not kneel in the limestone when dealing with the reel in a high flow situation. The right knee is not compromised at all functionally. It's like lightly grazed skin. The suit is in wonderful shape overall. If you want me to fix the knee, I will, but you can put a little patch on it as well...and do it the way you like. Please see the photos as these will demonstrate the high quality.

SPECIAL GIFT: Lavacore hoodie!!!

Size?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom