WTH's going on with ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax if thats you on avatar we really need to meet for a dive, either on our Harleys or on a yacht in the tropicals.

happy Diving

I
c
a
n

n
o
t

u
s
e

t
h
e

B
o
a
r
d

l
i
k
e

i
t

i
s

now

Tapatalk seems to be working with the new version. If anyone misses the mobile skin that is a good alternative.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jax
Windows XP
Ok the short answer if it makes sense...
1: Prt Scrn key or similar - it's there somewhere, even if you never noticed

2: Open Paint and click Paste

3: Save that - I prefer Jpeg

4: Attach to a reply here.​

If you are going to keep XP, I really prefer the free Screen Hunter utility as so often one needs to show something and it's easier: Best Free Screen Capture Software - ScreenHunter Free

Also see How Do I Take Screenshots on Windows XP? | eHow.com
or Making A Screenshot XP? - CNET Computer newbies Forums

Ok the short answer if it makes sense...
1: Prt Scrn key or similar - it's there somewhere, even if you never noticed

2: Open Paint and click Paste

3: Save that - I prefer Jpeg

4: Attach to a reply here.​

If you are going to keep XP, I really prefer the free Screen Hunter utility as so often one needs to show something and it's easier: Best Free Screen Capture Software - ScreenHunter Free

Also see How Do I Take Screenshots on Windows XP? | eHow.com
or Making A Screenshot XP? - CNET Computer newbies Forums

Thanks Don.

But I have no issues when I log on with my screen name. Only do that from home (or new phone shortly).

At work, I just pop in on the snorkel/split fin/airII threads LOL along with the news/weather sites. :)

I don't want to get into de-bugging at work. But thanks. I'll store this.

I agree this is terrible. In some section I'm not seeing any posts but page numbers to advance thru the thread. Other sections I get posts but no page number.

Also seems very slow.

I wonder if the "ignore the following forums" option has disappeared forever. I'll check back every now and then to look for it if it is just a temporary issue. SB is too big to sort through 5-15 pages of new posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom