WTH's going on with ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thread on the similar issue I've been working on this afternoon. The other user has just decided to upgrade to IE8 as we seem to be out of options under IE7. His is a different problem but I think they're related somehow.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sc...major-update-may-10-2011-a-2.html#post5891260
Yes, you are correct. The issues are related if not the same thing. When the screen jumps to the side it's the same also. If they scrolled sideway, they would find an enlarged screen. (sounds like a medical problem lol)

This is the screen now as I sent the last post.
This screen now..jpg
I'll just need to deal with it for now. At least I don't see all the ads. It make it clean and new. :D

Howard, about my problem re qiuck-rating/posting in the photo gallery: finally figured out, that I actually have to log in again on the gallery home page, for some reason, it doesn't recognize me as signed in.
Anyway, let's see, what happens, when I post this...

Just trying to check, what happens, when I access SB through Google Chrome.
Clicked "Go Adv.", seems to work. Hopefully, the screen jump won't happen, when I post.

Just trying to check, what happens, when I access SB through Google Chrome.
Clicked "Go Adv.", seems to work. Hopefully, the screen jump won't happen, when I post.

"Preview Post" worked fine(didn't eat my post:D), no screen jump, and the quote's there, seems, using GC did the trick. Still have to log in separately for Photo Gallery to do stuff in there, any explanation/fix for that??

Thx, Andi

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom