WTB: Apeks second stages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sama3033

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking to complete my doubles set up and need two XTX 50s or 100s or maybe ATX 200s second stages. I already have two luverly DS4's - just need the business ends. Anyone out there divesting themselves of nice gear?

SM

Last edited:
I have two XTX 50's that are in good condition. They need to be serviced since they have been sitting in storage for quite some time now. (new diaphragms) Please let me know if you're interested.

Tortuga

Yeah, I'm interested as long as the price is right, bearing servicing in mind. How old are these regs? The last Apeks service I got cost me $200 here in New York - I think I was taken.

SM

Yeah, That's a bit steep. They are about 2 years old. They are still in good working condition, but the diaphragms are worn. I will see if I can get some new ones. I will PM you a price.

sama, PM me if your deal with Tortugas falls through.

John_B

Guys

Thanks for your responses but I decided to go the new route and purchased two spanking brand new XTX 50's. (you can scream at me about LDS's later) Just FYI I found them at scubastore.com - based in Spain, you can mix and match first and second stages to your hearts delight and inexpensively. The prices were the best I've seen.

Also take a gander at lucasdivestore.com based in Germany

It looks like the OP bought some new regs, but I'm looking for one Apeks 2nd stage as well. PM me with what you have and pricing. Thanks.

Sorry guys, I've been working like crazy. I will post pics today of the regs and PM prices to all who are interested. I got my hand on some diaphragms that needed to be replaced.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom