For Sale WTB Apeks Black Ice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

popper

Registered
Reaction score
Well my Black Ice BCD just bit the dust, bladder sprung a very bad leak after several thousand pool sessions… I just tried the replacement and I’m not impressed. Wondering if anyone has a ML/L Apeks Black Ice BCD they want to sell. Prefer it to be located in Canada but will take pretty much anything right now.

I've got an XL/XXL I'd be happy to make a great deal on, though expect that it's going to be too bulky if you're well-fit to an M/L. Located in California.

I've got an XL/XXL I'd be happy to make a great deal on, though expect that it's going to be too bulky if you're well-fit to an M/L. Located in California.
Awe man its just too big went and looked at the sizing chart I'm good with everything but the waist, at max I am 38".

Thanks though but its just too big.
1664987523825.png

All good, its def a big one. FWIW I'm 6'5" and 240lb, typically wear size 36 or 38 pants and I felt like it fit me pretty well on the smaller bolt holes.

Good morning, Will. Following up on this - is your Black Ice still available? If so, please DM me the details.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom