Wrist vs Console

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
you need a foldable kitchen sink that you can keep in a pocket with your
spare schnorkel, dude

You are so last year. I'm getting the wrist-mount kitchen sink. It'll go on my right wrist so that it's easier to get to the hot water with my left hand.

cmalinowski:
You are so last year. I'm getting the wrist-mount kitchen sink. It'll go on my right wrist so that it's easier to get to the hot water with my left hand.

Hmmm ... how do you mount the hot water heater ... sling or back-mount? Also, I'd really recommend staying away from the hoseless faucets ... they tend to fail at depth ... :eyebrow:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

cmalinowski:

Oh really.

And do you have the stainless steel, hoseless model??

doole:
Oh really.

And do you have the stainless steel, hoseless model??
Well, don't I feel like the chump - I spent $11,000 to get the titanium kitchen sink because it was so much lighter than the steel, and then figured out that I had to add 88 pounds to my weight belt just to get my buoyancy back to where I was with the steel.

Stirling:
Well, don't I feel like the chump - I spent $11,000 to get the titanium kitchen sink because it was so much lighter than the steel, and then figured out that I had to add 88 pounds to my weight belt just to get my buoyancy back to where I was with the steel.

Oh yeah, well my inflator hose keeps getting clogged with noodles and rancid mushrooms.

doole:
Oh yeah, well my inflator hose keeps getting clogged with noodles and rancid mushrooms.
In-Sink-Erator just released a new SGD you might want to look into.

jonnythan:
In-Sink-Erator just released a new SGD you might want to look into.

Dear Sir:

I represent TCTUTTSGD (The committee to understand the term, 'SGD') and we would like to put you on notice that an explanation has been demanded by the central chair. All efforts so far to decode this acronym have failed, and even Google merely returns links to sites such as, 'Saccharomyces Genome Database', 'Solar Geophysical Database' and 'The Society of Garden Designers'. Even adding 'scuba' to the search term merely results in several references to something about Sipidan currency.

We await your prompt cooperation excitedly.

C Doole, Secretary
TCTUTTSGD

doole:
Dear Sir:

I represent TCTUTTSGD (The committee to understand the term, 'SGD') and we would like to put you on notice that an explanation has been demanded by the central chair. All efforts so far to decode this acronym have failed, and even Google merely returns links to sites such as, 'Saccharomyces Genome Database', 'Solar Geophysical Database' and 'The Society of Garden Designers'. Even adding 'scuba' to the search term merely results in several references to something about Sipidan currency.

We await your prompt cooperation excitedly.

C Doole, Secretary
TCTUTTSGD

Why, Submersible Garbage Disposal, of course!!

I'm just curious about the quality of the SGD. I'm in Guam and we are worried about over population of Crown of Thorns Starfish. I've heard that chopping them up only causes more to reproduce!! Can this version of the InSinkErator effectively liquify the crown of thorn to a non-reproducable mulch. Maybe even chumming the water for exciting things like sharks? Now that would be a Sink!!

Ok here goes. Im a new diver so this question might seem silly but...I have a suunto vyper console computer/spg/compass. I have it on a retractable thingy so its not hard to get at but its so bulky and I dont like the compass being on the console. So I thought about getting a wrist computer and seperate wrist compass. I dont want AI. So my question is, with the vyper can i get the computer and compass removed from the console and just have my spg? Im looking at it right now and it looks to be in 3 pieces but I just dont know. Like I said Im a new diver so still learning about equipment and stuff. Dont know if I worded this correctly. Thank you for any help. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom