Wrist Mounted Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At Beneath The Sea Show in Secaucus NJ, Huish did not have any additional information except that they've come up with a name for the product which the Huish rep declined to divulge.

Well, that is certainly some exciting progress: a name (which is secret).

Any suggestions? How about...

"Atomic Infinity" (a description of the approximate development time)
"Atomic Half-Life" (you'll be waiting half of your life for it to become available)

Any other suggestions for the marketing geniuses over there?

Well, that is certainly some exciting progress: a name (which is secret).

Any suggestions? How about...

"Atomic Infinity" (a description of the approximate development time)
"Atomic Half-Life" (you'll be waiting half of your life for it to become available)

Any other suggestions for the marketing geniuses over there?

That can probably be referred to the MSRP as well.....

Atomic won’t give any release date until it is imminent. I can tell you that there is some serious tooling required for the case in order to produce quantities economically (the case is aluminum), and that is getting done now. We are placing a big emphasis on pre-release testing.

Ron

Been a couple months, any updates?

Hah hah, very funny.

Seriously, this thing is never going to be released. I've been waiting for it since about forever. If they had any intention (or any ability) to release this, they would have done it last year. Or five years ago. It. Is. Not. Happening. Period.

This is vaporware. Give up and move on.

Hah hah, very funny.

Seriously, this thing is never going to be released. I've been waiting for it since about forever. If they had any intention (or any ability) to release this, they would have done it last year. Or five years ago. It. Is. Not. Happening. Period.

This is vaporware. Give up and move on.
LOL. Have some faith. You've waited for this long, what is another extra 5 years? J/K.

I have a hunch that we will all be in for a sticker shock (the combo of dc and tx).

I hear from excellent sources that it will be released at DEMA next month.

Don’t hold your breath anyone.:stirpot:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom