wrist band wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyindiver75

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone know where I can get the wrist band for my Mares Puck computer? I upgraded to A/I and want the watch band to keep the Puck on my BC as a backup.

Anyone know where I can get the wrist band for my Mares Puck computer? I upgraded to A/I and want the watch band to keep the Puck on my BC as a backup.

I have a wristband from my Oceanic VT3 that I am not using. I am not sure if it fits, but if you find out it does I will give it to you. I bought a DSS bungee mount for it so I don't use the wristband.

I have a wristband from my Oceanic VT3 that I am not using. I am not sure if it fits, but if you find out it does I will give it to you. I bought a DSS bungee mount for it so I don't use the wristband.

I appreciate the offer. Unfortunately it doesn't look like it will fit. I wanted the bungee option too, but there is no good way to tie it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom