I accidentally put my dive computer in the washing machine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey hey hey, attempts in bad dumb humor are NOT allowed here please. Let's stay serious and focused!!

Did the computer lock out because of the rapid ascents and descents?

So there won't be anything for the computer to record and all those dumb deco jokes are nothing more than a lame attempt at humor.
A "lame attempt at humor" might be just what the OP needs to see to assuage fears his computer is damaged. Humor can sometimes be useful.

My humorless two cents about humor.

I'm sure that this is now a real pressing issue for the OP.

I hate to throw cold water on all the fun, but this thread has been put through the ringer. It’s out of steam and washed up. There’s no delicate way to say this, but the laundry list of bad puns is a stain and those responsible for posting should be hung out to dry. I am agitated and suggest this load of nonsense be scrubbed from WashBoard! :p

I hate to throw cold water on all the fun, but this thread has been put through the ringer. It’s out of steam and washed up. There’s no delicate way to say this, but the laundry list of bad puns is a stain and those responsible for posting should be hung out to dry. I am agitated and suggest this load of nonsense be scrubbed from WashBoard! :p
You win!! The tide is in your favour. That's the best one.

Back
Top Bottom