Wrinkles October Dive. When???

Which day is best for you? Multiple days allowed. Location TBD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShakaZulu:
You'll know when you meet her. She is the infamous Scubaboard "DIR" diver. She has amazing powers over men, and is known to actract large schools of them. Come to the next one...........

Thank you for the info. I will do my best to be there for the next dive.

ShakaZulu:
That would be fun, we can make it a Sat dive, that way we can go out on Sat night, and explore some of San Diego's finest. I'll show you guys where all the mermaids hangout (hope my wify doesn't see this post). Get tired of the couch...........

Diving and mermaids are my two favorite things..sounds great to me! if it works out that way with the polls....stay tuned!

sapphire:
ShakaZulu, after meeting your wife I cannot fathom why you would want to hang out with mermaids - she is beautiful! Plus, she puts up with you :biggrin:!!

San Diego would be fun for the October dive(s), but I know Ana can not make it on Halloween. Maybe we should edit that choice from the poll?
I second that! After meeting your wife, I know that she is much prettier than any of your avatars. And as for putting up with you - PRICELESS! :D

For everything else there's MasterCard.

If Ana can't make it to her own dive, I'd scratch that date from the list. Would it make sense to restart the poll with only dates that she can make it? It's no fun having people name dives after you if you can't actually attend them. Of course, for Sept. Ana picked the date and then couldn't make it! :11:

Anyway, Halloween weekend just sounds like a time when others would get last minute party invites or maybe have a hangover and skip it at the last minute.

Christian

headhunter:
I second that! After meeting your wife, I know that she is much prettier than any of your avatars. And as for putting up with you - PRICELESS! :D

For everything else there's MasterCard.

If Ana can't make it to her own dive, I'd scratch that date from the list. Would it make sense to restart the poll with only dates that she can make it? It's no fun having people name dives after you if you can't actually attend them. Of course, for Sept. Ana picked the date and then couldn't make it! :11:

Anyway, Halloween weekend just sounds like a time when others would get last minute party invites or maybe have a hangover and skip it at the last minute.

Christian

I agree, tell them Christian, NO HALLOWEEN DIVE.............btw, how much colder will the water be by then.........

ShakaZulu:
I agree, tell them Christian, NO HALLOWEEN DIVE.............btw, how much colder will the water be by then.........
Hopefully, it will at least be down into the '60s. I felt like I was in a hot tub on Saturday! :eyebrow:

By the way, I just figured out something that made me laugh!

I wasn't wearing quite as much weight as I thought I was. I have both 5 lb weights and 4 lb weights and forgot about the 4 pounders since they look the same at a glance. I was counting my 4 pounders as 5 pounders!

It's still a lot of weight and I imagine that I'll be able to take some off as the new wetsuit compresses a bit with age and I loose more fat and build more muscle, but at least I'm not really using 27 pounds like I thought I was. It was scaring me to think that I had gone from using 18 lbs. to 27 lbs. with my new gear. :11:

Anyway, I plan on working on refining my weight a bit more out at Redondo Beach soon. I get the feeling that I may have had a bit of air trapped in my wing on my dive where I took 2 pounds off my belt. I'm still getting used to it, but should have a better feel for figuring this out in a couple more dives.

Christian

I would love to do the dive the day before Halloween. Looks like the 30th actually fits my schedule the best......I can not go on the 23rd I just got my syllabus from a course I am taking and the final is on that day. The other days work as well but the 30th is best.

Ana

wrinkles:
I am so not a "DIR" diver...you are going to offend all of those guys if you keep it up Shaka. LOL

Ana
He was probably just thinking that you were DIR: Doing It wRinkles! :wink:

Christian

wrinkles:
I would love to do the dive the day before Halloween. Looks like the 30th actually fits my schedule the best......I can not go on the 23rd I just got my syllabus from a course I am taking and the final is on that day. The other days work as well but the 30th is best.

Ana
If you want your dive on the day before Halloween, then I'm game! It looks like this was the most popular day in the poll anyway.

I'm sure that some of us who did not vote for that day because it's Halloween weekend, can probably still make it, so there should be a great turn out!

Count me in!

Christian

Meh... I guess I could skip drinking as much as I might be tempted on a Friday night party... Or God forbid skip it altogether... :11: :wink:

You guys twisted my arm 30th is cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom